What does an Astrum’s Senior Counsellor do?
A Senior Counsellor is our client advisor/leader. You will provide leadership in developing an effective campaign strategy and support the Principal/Partner in developing the good name of the advisory. You, along with your team will manage all components of campaign from development to review & measurement. You will ensure that your team has the necessary resources to do their job effectively and lead the conversations with Clients, Astrum Partners and Affiliates. You are the person who sees to the delivery of the service experience of the advisory.
What would your day look like?
- You will lead the strategic planning of the clients reputation campaigns
- You will lead the integration with The Astrum Centre Services
- You will lead the team that manages the execution of client’s campaigns
- You will lead the conversations with stakeholders on client thought leadership
- You will lead the campaign reviews with your clients
- You will learn and develop insights to inform the client campaign
- You will develop a point-of-view by keeping abreast with clients business interests
- You will participate in special projects
- You will attend learning sessions or take elearning classes
What would we look for in your academic credentials?
- You should hold a PG qualification in any one or two of these combinations: behavioral sciences, economics and/or business, English literature and/or communication, mass communication and/or public relations or business management from a reputed and well recognized institution.
- You should have excelled in your education with top grades in the subject of your choice or been recognized for your dedication and excellence in your institute.
- You should have contributed to the development/success of your institute.
- You should have worked full time for at least 7 years in marketing/corporate communications and/or public relations. In-house or a firm or returning to work after taking a break doesn’t matter. Your work should speak for your professional achievements. Endorsements from peers/clients/seniors/juniors would go a long way.
Your work experience should speak for you.
Other useful skills:
- You should be really good with the MS Office Suite
- You should be able to teach us thing or two about the digital world
- You should be comfortable with advertising and corporate events brief
- You should be comfortable with reading market research and other research data