What does an Astrum’s Counsellor do?
A Counsellor is the key pivot around which the results of our campaign rests. You will be executing two critical roles; helping develop holistic and science based campaigns and being responsible for managing the campaign deliverable with the hands on support of the Principal/Partner in the advisory.
What would your day look like?
- You will support the strategic planning of the clients reputation campaigns
- You will manage the execution of client’s campaigns
- You will map and manage the client’s constellation of stakeholders
- You will be the knowledge manager of the team
- You will learn and develop insights to inform the client campaign
- You will develop a point-of-view by keeping abreast with clients business interests
- You will participate in special projects
- You will attend learning sessions or take elearning classes
What would we look for in your academic credentials?
- You should hold a PG qualification in any one or two of these combinations: behavioral sciences, economics and/or business, English literature and/or communication, mass communication and/or public relations or business management from a reputed and well recognized institution.
- You should have excelled in your education with top grades in the subject of your choice or been recognized for your dedication and excellence in your institute.
- You should have contributed to the development/success of your institute.
- You should have worked full time for at least 3 years in marketing/corporate communications and/or public relations. In-house or a firm or returning to work after taking a break doesn’t matter. Your work should speak for your professional achievements. Endorsements from peers/clients/seniors/juniors would go a long way.
It would help if you have some previous work experience.
Other useful skills:
- You should be really good with the MS Office Suite
- You should be able to teach us thing or two about the digital world
- You should be comfortable with reading market research and other research data