For questions, queries, complaints or comments concerning these terms herein, please contact us at:
ASTRUM MANAGEMENT ADVISORY PRIVATE LIMITED
3rd Floor, Plot Number 79,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122003
Telephone: +91 124 4780300
E-Mail: [email protected]
The term ‘ASTRUM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Regd. Off.: 807 New Delhi House, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright provisions specified below.
- The information contained in this Site is intended for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. ASTRUM has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate at the time of inclusion.However,ASTRUM does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of the information, data, text, media, graphics, messages or other relevant materials available on the Site. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ASTRUM makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through the Site, including any hypertext links to any third party web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from the Site. ASTRUM accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site and any decisions based on information contained in the Site are the sole responsibility of the visitor or User.
- The information and images contained within the Site are copyright of ASTRUM. We permit you to take a print of the information provided on the Site for your personal use of so much of the Site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this Site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express prior permission in writing from ASTRUM.
- You shall not use the Site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the scope of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of the Site or with the enjoyment of the Site by other visitors or users. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- ASTRUM reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, vary, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of the Site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- The Site is provided to you free of charge, and neither ASTRUM nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with the Site. ASTRUM accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from the Site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Site. It is hereby clarified that the use of the Site by you is at your sole risk and that the Site t is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. Your use of the Site and any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from such use.
- Under no circumstances will the ASTRUM, its affiliates and group companies, successors, assigns and its respective officers, directors and agents, shareholders, representatives involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the Site be liable for any loss of (i) profits;(ii) business or business opportunities;(iii) savings you expect to make;(iv) goodwill; (v) information.
USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Every user who visits the Site does so at her or his own risk. ASTRUM makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to (a) the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained on the Site, and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site (which may include factual or typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies); (b) the availability for use of any copyrighted, trademark or otherwise proprietary materials of third parties which may appear on the Site; (c) the presence or absence of computer viruses or other bugs which third parties may embed in or attach to the Site without ASTRUM’s knowledge or consent; or (d) the merchant ability, fitness for use, title and/or non-infringement of any or all of the contents of the Site. Regarding communications with ASTRUM or its associates through the Site, ASTRUM makes no representation or warranty concerning the security of any data transmitted to ASTRUM, including information relating to potential employment or applications therefore, or any other matter. ASTRUM shall treat any data or information transmitted to ASTRUM through the Site as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Neither ASTRUM nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the Site, or whose materials or information appear on the Site assumes or accepts any liability, regardless of whether based on contract, negligence, intentional wrongdoing or liability without fault, for any costs, losses, damages (whether direct, indirect, compensatory, special, lost profits, liquidated, consequential or punitive), arising out of or in any way in connection with the User’s access to, browsing of or use of the Site or any of the contents of the Site, without regard to the source of such contents, or with the unavailability or failure of performance of the Site for any reason.
NOTICE CONCERNING THE USE OF DOCUMENTS, IMAGES AND INFORMATION ON THE SITE
Documents, images and information proprietary to ASTRUM including the contents of descriptions of ASTRUM’s businesses, biographical descriptions of its representatives and personnel, press releases and other public notices, together with any associated graphic elements (collectively referred to as “ASTRUM Materials“), may be copied, reproduced, downloaded or otherwise used provided the following terms are adhered to strictly. ASTRUM Materials may be used solely for non-commercial purposes such as informational, entertainment and personal use, and shall not be further copied, uploaded to any network, intranet or Internet, rebroadcast or re transmitted, or otherwise disseminated in any medium without the express prior written permission of ASTRUM. ASTRUM Materials may only be used in their entirety, without alteration, editing, condensation or editorial comment, and any graphical elements contained in the ASTRUM Materials may not be used separately from the other elements with which they are associated. ASTRUM Materials shall not be used to ridicule, disparage, harass or annoy any client of ASTRUM or its associates.
No other use of ASTRUM Materials shall be permitted. The ASTRUM Materials available for use as set forth above do not include the trademarks, design, layout, arrangement or distinctive elements of the Site, or of any other web site maintained by ASTRUM or its divisions, subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
DOCUMENTS, IMAGES, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS PROPRIETARY TO OTHERS
The contents of the Site may from time to time contain documents, images, information and other materials not proprietary to ASTRUM, such as photographs, clip art, film clips, musical passages, audio track or sound effect elements, or the names, trade names, trademarks, logos or designations of third parties (including present and past clients of ASTRUM or its featured personnel). All such materials will be referred to as “Non-ASTRUM Materials“. Non-ASTRUM Materials may also include from time to time articles, data, information, images, artwork, graphics, music, audio or other elements published in newspapers, magazines or other media or venues, and may include the name, trade name or trademark of the medium or venue in which such materials were published. Appearance of such Non-ASTRUM Materials on the Site does not imply or convey any endorsement, ownership or affiliation with the same by ASTRUM in any manner, or of the contents of thereof, unless expressly mentioned by ASTRUM.
Please note that it is a policy of ASTRUM not to accept or consider unsolicited creative, production-related or other materials of any kind. ASTRUM will consider any and all materials, including proposals, ideas, concepts, drafts, rough cuts or finished work product submitted through the Site, not to be confidential or proprietary and to be freely available for use without compensation or payment of any kind.
You hereby warrant that you shall not directly or indirectly solicit for employment, nor offer employment to, nor enter into any contract of services with any person employed by ASTRUM.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy, hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or a waiver of any other rights or remedies, and no single or partial exercise of any right or remedy, here under shall prevent any further exercise of the right or remedy or the exercise of any other right or remedy.